Brian R. Parrott
Prior to being a lawyer, Brian spent ten years in the insurance industry with a specialty in multiline claims adjusting. He received his J.D. in January 2012 from the University of Connecticut and was admitted to practice law in July 2012. After becoming a lawyer, he joined the plaintiffs' bar in order to help those in need of representation against insurance companies, founding a small, general practice firm in Branford, CT. Since that time, Brian has gained a reputation across multiple practice areas, but has always maintained a focus on insurance-based disputes. It is this niche that brought him to Isaac Law Offices in 2016 to share in a common goal of providing representation to those treated unfairly by insurance companies. This includes helping policyholders in coverage disputes as well as personal injury clients.
Brian maintains membership in the Hartford County Bar Association, Waterbury County Bar Association, Connecticut Bar Association, American Bar Association, and Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association. He is admitted to practice in the state of Connecticut and the United States District Court - District of Connecticut.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- J.D. - January, 2012
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts
- B.A., Political Science, cum laude, May 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hartford County Bar Association, Member
- Waterbury County Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member