Elton B. Harvey III
Attorney since 1986
Elton (Bud) Harvey has been an attorney since 1986. His practice involves commercial and residential transactional matters and real estate litigation. Prior to entering into private practice in 1988, he owned his own title abstract company and was employed in the title insurance industry. He is an emeritus member and past Chair of the Executive Committee of the Connecticut Bar Association Real Property Section, a member of the Standardized Contract Subcommittee and the Residential Specialization Subcommittee. He is also a Fellow in the American College of Mortgage Attorneys.
Bud Harvey serves as an expert in real property matters before the Courts of the State of Connecticut. A frequent lecturer in real property matters, he also teaches real estate law, basic title searching, foreclosure and short sale classes as an adjunct faculty member of Manchester Community College and Naugatuck Valley Community College and for the GRI course offered by CT Realtors®. He is also an approved instructor for the National Association of Realtors Short Sale Course.
A resident of Wethersfield, Connecticuthe volunteers with the Connecticut Jammers Wheelchair Rugby Team, a team of quadriplegic athletes that compete in the Northeast division of the U.S. Quad Rugby Association.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial and Residential Transactional Matters
- Real Estate Litigation
- Adjunct Faculty Member, Real estate law, Basic title searching, Foreclosure and Short sale classes, Manchester Community College
- Adjunct Faculty Member, real estate law, basic title searching, foreclosure and short sale classes, Naugatuck Valley Community College
- Adjunct Faculty Member, foreclosure and short sale, GRI course offered by CT Realtors®
- Approved Instructor, National Association of Realtors Short Sale Course
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association Real Property Section, Executive Committee, Emeritus Member and Past Chair
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Connecticut Bar Association, Standardized Contract Subcommittee, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Residential Specialization Subcommittee, Member
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys, Fellow