Founder & Managing Member
Lenny Isaac has been practicing law as a civil trial litigator since he was admitted to the bar of the State of Connecticut in 1986. He is also a member of the United States District Courts for the District of Connecticut, the Southern District of New York, and the Eastern District of New York. Lenny is the founding member of Isaac Law Offices, LLC with offices in Farmington and Waterbury, Connecticut.
Lenny has a statewide practice in all trial courts, and has argued cases before the Appellate and Supreme Courts for the State of Connecticut. He has frequently litigated insurance coverage disputes, premises and general liability claims, complex product liability actions, substantial construction and commercial claims, fire loss claims, subrogation matters, and issues arising from automobile accidents. Lenny is well known for helping people who have been treated improperly by insurance companies.
Lenny received his J.D. in May 1986 from the University of California at Berkeley (Boalt Hall School of Law) where he was a legal research and writing instructor. While at Boalt he researched and drafted a comprehensive paper analyzing emerging trends and theories in insurer liability litigation. He attended his first year of law school at California Western School of Law where he was first in his class and received American Jurisprudence Awards in Civil Procedure, Contracts, and Legal Skills. He received his BA degree in Economics from State University of New York at Binghamton in 1980.
Lenny is active in the Connecticut Bar Association where he is a member (and former Chair) of the Executive Committee of the Litigation Section, and a member of the Executive Committee of the Insurance Section of the Connecticut Bar Association. Lenny is a sustaining member of the Connecticut Bar Foundation, a member of the Hartford Bar Association, the Waterbury Bar Association, and the American Bar Association (Torts and Insurance Practices Group). Lenny was a former member also serves on the Board of Directors at Statewide Legal Services.
Areas of Practice
- Construction Site Injuries
- Construction Disputes
- Connecticut, 1986
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California, Berkeley, California
- J.D. - May, 1986
- Honors: Legal Research and Writing Instructor
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Honors: First in his class
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Awards in Civil Procedure, Contracts, and Legal Skills
- State University of New York, Binghamton
- B.A. - 1980
- Major: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association, Litigation Section, Executive Committee, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Litigation Section, Executive Committee, Former Chair
- Connecticut Bar Association, Insurance Section, Executive Committee, Member
- Waterbury Bar Association, Member
- Hartford Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association (Torts and Insurance Practices Group), Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Connecticut Bar Foundation, Sustaining Member
- Former Board of Directors member of Statewide Legal Services